Watch documentary content from (at the moment) the following websites:
Top Documentary Films
Download and install the Averre repository. It will automatically update for you when a new version is available.
1. SSH the downloaded zip file to /var/mobile/
2. Open XBMC
3. Go to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Install From ZIP” select the repo zip. Once that’s done, make sure restart XBMC.
4. Navigate to System > Settings > Add-ons > “Get Add-ons” > “Averre's Repository” > Video Add-Ons > Multi Documentary Streams to install the plugin.
Once it is enabled it can be found in Video Add-ons.
Not all video hosts that the websites use are working yet with the add-on.
- Added icon.png
- Minor fix to Documentary Wire (Some categories don't work at the moment, because of website errors)
- Minor enhancement (Added support for displaying duration of documentary in info page, when available)
- Minor fix for displaying channel fan art
- Minor fix
- Added image for "Next" selection
- Minor changes
- Added images for channels
- Added support for Documentary Stream
- Added more support for video hosts
- Added support for Documentary Wire
- Added support for some video hosting sites
- Added support for Top Documentary Films
- Initial Release
Download: [Dear Guest/Member you can't see link until you register -- Please click here to register]